- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Whilst we endeavor to describe all items accurately. Occasionally due to parts availability, some parts supplied may vary slightly in their appearance from the images shown on the website.
- The MZ Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price due to typographical errors received from our suppliers. The MZ Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. If your credit/debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, The MZ Shop shall immediately issue a credit to your credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The MZ Shop reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. MZ factory drawings are reproduced by kind permission.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The MZ Shop makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on themzshop.co.uk website. Except as expressly stated herein, The MZ Shop expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this website, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to The MZ Shop arising from any product sold on the themzshop.co.uk website shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall The MZ Shop, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to product sold. The MZ Shop will not be held responsible for any carriage costs for incorrectly ordered goods.
- The MZ Shop website and the materials therein are provided “as is”. The MZ Shop makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the themzshop.co.uk website, their operations, contents, information, materials. The MZ Shop expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the websites or their use, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that The MZ Shop, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the themzshop.co.uk website. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. You agree that any legal action brought against The MZ Shop shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the themzshop.co.uk website shall be an appropriate federal or county court located in North West of England.
- All contract discussions, negotiations and disputes to be conducted in their entirety in the English language.
- Goods remain property of The MZ Shop until all monies owed by the buyer to The MZ Shop are paid for in full and until such time the buyer agrees to keep the goods separate from the buyer’s other goods and if any such goods are attached to any of the buyer’s goods (Mixed Goods) and any monies remain owing to The MZ Shop then the buyer passes title to any such Mixed Goods to The MZ Shop to dispose of as The MZ Shop thinks fit without indemnifying or compensating the buyer for any loss in any way whatsoever and the buyer grants The MZ Shop access to the buyer’s premises to remove either The MZ Shop goods or Mixed Goods from the buyers premises without notice.
The MZ shop Ltd aspire to dispatch all customer orders for which full payment has been received within 28 days of receipt of payment.
Our usual means of dispatch will be via Post Office standard parcels or Parcelforce. Signed for, special delivery or other courier services may be offered at our discretion on an individually negotiated basis. Please enquire for details.